BAYLINER 2755 CIERA - Recond Motor and bowthruster $35,000 ono
|Make: Bayliner||Model: 2755 CIERA SUNBRIDGE|
|Hull type: Fibreglass||Length: 8.50 Metres (27.88 Feet)|
|Year: 1992||Engine Make: MerCruiser|
|Engine type: Inboard||Engine size: 330 HP|
|Engine year: 1992|
|Engine hours: 70hrs||Fuel type: Petrol|
TRADE CONSIDERED - with a change in leisure time direction our vendor will consider a caravan trade!
This is a tidy 1992 GRP Bayliner 2755 Ciera Sunbridge that has had considerable recent upgrades, and even boasts a bow-thruster for ease of berthing.
A well-appointed entry level launch with 4 berths (double plus v-berth) and good cabin and cockpit space for their size. Powered by a petrol 7.4l V8 Mercruiser (B/B Chev) that has 70 hours on a fully reconditioned long block (2019), and heavy duty Bravo 2 leg cruising at 20 knots with max 25 knots.
Total boat hours show 1274 but the motor has only 70 hours on a recond.
LOA 8.5m, Beam 2.6m, 300 ltrs Petrol, 100 ltrs water
- 2 x house and 1 x start battery, Centron charger and VSR
- Remote control elec capstan with 30m chain
- Bow thruster, trim tabs, leg trim plate, remote spotlight, EPIRB, dive ladder
- Garmin sounder/plotter/GPS, VHF, wipers, 12v fridge, gas stove
- Toilet with holding tank, shower, pressure cold water, cockpit basin, fish cutting board and stainless tank
Recent upgrades include:
- New cabin and cockpit upholstery
- New rear canvas camper cover
- 3 x new foredeck hatches
- Recent antifoul
This boat has had a lot of money spent and offers great accommodation for its size with the benefit of a reconditioned motor, and a bowthruster……well set up for cruising, fishing or as a floating appartment and under $40k.
For more details please contact SOLE AGENT Paul Dawson on 0274 852080, or email mailto:email@example.com
Please Note: The information relating to this vessel is believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. We always advise independent inspections by a potential purchaser as we can make no representation of the boat’s structural or mechanical condition.