Contact us now!
Authority to Sell
1982 HERRESHOFF 36 GRP - Boat Show Boat
Move mouse over the image to magnify
Current vendors for over 30 years!
NOW SOLD NOW SOLD
It is rare to be able to offer a vessel such as this 6 berth 1982 GRP Herreshoff H36 for sale that has been owned and loved by these vendors for over 30 years!
Extremely solidly built in 1982 by Seaglass as a show boat she was sailed to Brisbane for the Brisbane Boat Show, and then returned to New Zealand. Our vendors purchased her in 1987 and are now looking to retire from boating.
10.9m loa with a 3.4m beam and 1.5m draft, she weighs approx 6.5 ton with full keel.
Powered from new by a 42hp VW diesel done 2750 hrs, the top end and injectors were overhauled 700 hrs ago and a new 2.1-1 gearbox installed 500 hours ago.
Rigging recond approx. 8 years ago, fully battened with cockpit rigging system and boom for poling out. 1x MPS, 1 mainsail and 1 x furling genoa.
- 180 ltrs fuel, 180 ltrs water in s/s tanks.
- 2 x alternators, solar panel, wind generator and new switch gear.
- Elec capstan, 2 x anchors and 45m chain.
- Furuno sounder, Furuno plotter, VHF, Compass, EPIRB, old style autopilot.
- 2m South Pacific Tender, 6 man liferaft (out of service)
- 2 burner gimballed gas oven / grill, twin sinks, motor compressor fridge and freezer.
- Toilet, shower and hot water cylinder off motor.
- Recent new dodger and matching sail covers.
This example is in extremely tidy original condition and the upkeep and maintenance by the vendor over many years is very obvious. The 12m berth at Mana Marina can also be purchased separately.
For more details contact SOLE AGENT Paul Dawson at G I Marine NZ Ltd on 0274852080 or email@example.com
Please Note: The information relating to this vessel is believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. We always advise independent inspections by a potential purchaser as we can make no representation of the boat’s structural or mechanical condition.
You might also be interested in ...
Chico 42 GRP with scoop stern launched New 2014 - NOW SOLD
About 75% complete and been sailing.
Townson Talent MK2. 35 ft. - NOW SOLD
Immaculate example of one of the Ladies of the sea.